__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"45721":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"45721":{"val":"var(--tcb-skin-color-0)"}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"45721":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45,"a":1}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
Get Started

Turn Your Paycheck 

Into Your Legacy.

You've sacrificed your time. You've sacrificed your freedom. You don't have to sacrifice your money. We can help.

VetPivot logo
The Rosie Network

Your Income Is Different. Your Plan Should Be Too.

The unique financial challenges and opportunities that are only available to those who have served a career in the United States Armed Forces deserve better than a standardized approach to financial services. 

We know a better way. You need an individualized approach. We will work along side you and use a proven process. We teach you our proprietary income planning strategy because you deserve more than just having someone tell you to save more for retirement.

"At US VetWealth we do things differently. Our fresh approach honors and values your years of service."

-Scott R. Tucker, Founder & US Army Veteran


Your military financial profile is unique. Here's how we can help you avoid the pitfalls of traditional investing, insurance and retirement planning. Select your profile below to learn more.

  • Military Life Insurance
  • Career military families
  • High Income Veteran
  • Retiring Military
  • Small Business Owners

You want to be taken seriously.

If you’re like most successful veterans, your financial situation is complicated. You may have multiple sources of income and assets that need to be managed in the right way.

The way that typical financial advisors work with you is insulting. They treat you like a fixed-single-income family and overlook your unique needs as someone who has served our country, earned valuable benefits, and has multiple sources of income.

At US VetWealth, we recognize your service and financial savviness. We won't treat you like a child and sell you on something you don't need. It's your money and you know what's best for you. We just give you access to better solutions and give you the knowledge on how to use them. 

Let us show you how easy it is to get started today!

A plan for income is a plan for life


the benefits of Planning for Income

why does an income-focused plan work better? 

Retirement Pension & VA Disability Protection

You can keep more money in your pocket when you understand the advantages and disadvantages of paying a 6.5% pension tax for the Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) and increasing VGLI payments!

Reduce Lifetime Taxes

Retirees today are shocked to find the money they saved in retirement accounts, real estate, and businesses are taxed at income rates far higher than expected. We've learned from their costly mistakes and show you how to avoid these taxes. 

Guaranteed Investment Income

Recent global events have demonstrated that the economy is unpredictable and the future is uncertain. When you strategically plan for income, you avoid these risks and ensure you never outlive your savings.  

Flexibility & Control

When you plan for income, you no longer have to wait 30 years or more to use your hard earned savings. You can access it whenever you need it and you don't have to take risky stock market gambles to get a return on investment. 

a message from the founder


I'm  Scott

"Did you know that if your family earns or plans on earning at least $200K annually, then you are already in the top 1% of military and veteran income-earners in the United States?

And guess what... The top 1% of people don’t typically do their financial planning like the other 99%.

Our strategies are meant for the 1% who really want to take control of their human capital and leverage not only their military benefits, but the other asset classes available to all Americans based on the U.S. tax code and free markets.

Our mission is to ensure that our Career Military Families and Veterans  are informed of their true worth. Your served for it. You earned it.

Get Notified of New Content and Updates

Join 1000+ fellow Career Military, Veterans & Active Duty Personnel to get notified when we have the latest information you may find useful.