Military Retirement

Your Veterans Benefits

May Not Be Benefiting You

3 Hidden Problems at Military Retirement

Mistakes made before retiring from the military are costing Veterans Millions. At US VetWealth these are the main things we tackle for military families so that you can keep all of what you've earned. 

Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Costs & Limitations

Did you know that SBP costs the average military retiree over $100K in payments to the Government! That's money that would be better used as an investment for your future. We will help you redirect your SBP costs into a modern solution we call the Military Pension Protection System. Our strategy turns the survivor benefit plan costs into an investment that protects your pension and gives you a guaranteed return on investment no matter when you use it.

Thrift Savings Plan & Retirement Account Risk

The TSP gives Veterans a false sense of security about their retirement savings. In fact, the Government offers TSP as a benefit with vague explanations and advice about how to use it. In reality, it has the same risks as any other Wall Street investment and requires better guidance than a Facebook group. At US VetWealth we are a licensed Investment Advisor Representatives and we are fiduciaries. We'll help protect and grow your TSP, IRA's and 401K savings for retirement. 

Post-Military Income Strategy

The false assumption given to most active-duty military is that they are "poor" financially compared to their civilian counterparts. The truth is, the pay and benefits you receive often puts you in the upper middle class. Then, once your draw a pension and VA disability income along with a new career, you could be in the top 1% of military income earners!  If that's inevitable, then why would you do your financial planning like the other 99%? 

Asset Map 

Military Retirees aren't given a clear picture of their financial benefits. This makes it impossible for them to feel confident about the future.  

We fix that in just 15 minutes! Complimentary for you.

asset map

We Insure Money Is the Last Of Your Worries in Post-Military Life

Welcome to the US VetWealth Advanced Financial Literacy and Strategy for Financially Savvy Career Military Families

Reduce Financial Stress

End the stress and uncertainty of post-military life by protecting your assets & benefits. 

Understand Your Benefits

Be confident you made informed decisions about your benefits.

Maximize Wealth

Wealth is about time, not money.  Learn to leverage your income producing potential.

Retiring Military - Income Strategy Education and Resources 

Your Life and Military Retirement Book Cover

Get the New Book!

Most retiring career military service members and their families don’t understand the real value of their military pension, and retired military are led to believe that costly military and veterans life insurance death benefits are the only feasible option for protecting that pension. Fortunately, modern advancements in the insurance industry offer a viable alternative to the Survivor Benefit Plan and Veterans Group Life Insurance – an alternative that provides both security and liquidity for the insured while they are still living and that gives them the ability to leave a lasting legacy.